Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where I am at in my journey...

I just wanted to share some thoughts because I am in a really, really good place right now with my training, physically and mentally. After starting Big Dawg training in July I slowly began to feel like my training felt like a job. I was missing the group WODs and was constantly pulling or straining something, one step forward, two steps back. I battled with my decision on what to do and what I really wanted to do/accomplish in the long run. Lucky for me it was announced that the Big Dawg training was going to be split into three groups, function, being, and will. I decided to go with function starting August 1st and from then on things have just been falling into place for me. The function training feels like exactly where I need to be. I also started doing power yoga classes on a regular basis around this time as well. Knock on wood no pulls, no strains, aches or pains, I feel great. Whatever feels tight or achy from a WOD, the yoga fixes for me. Life is good!

P.S..... new Turkey Chili recipe coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment