Monday, May 9, 2011

My Recent Fitness Results

I wanted to share some recent results I received when my body composition was re-tested a couple weeks ago at Crossfit Redline. I started at CFR February 1, 2011, my bodyfat was 15.6%, weight 136 lbs. I had been doing Crossfit for a little over a year but not to this level. When I recently got re-tested my bodyfat was now 14.3%, weight 138 lbs. The only real tweaks I had made to my diet was cutting out and/or lowering my intake of pasta and complex carbs/grains. I knew I had gained muscle because I was getting stronger every week so the additional 3 pounds didn't come as a surprise, nor did I mind it since my waste size had went down! This is the way to get results, clean home cooked meals and regular training at Crossfit Redline! With hard work and dedication you will achieve and accomplish things each and every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment