Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today I said goodbye to the red band...

Finally, finally, finally, I got rid of that stupid band that was weighing me down for so long! First it was black, then green, then blue and finally red the past couple months, but today, nothing! It only took me about a year but I am doing kipping pull ups ON MY OWN and never going back. This is a really big day for me. Something I have worked to do for quite some time now. What I've learned is that you can't rush these things, it takes hard work, practice, patience and most importantly time.They are far from perfect but I am getting there, day by day, one pull up at a time. The point is, I did it, I set my mind to it and I did it, not in a day, not it a week, not even months, it took me a year, all worth it to get to this day, it's a great day.

"Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
-John Wooden


No comments:

Post a Comment