Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I do on my Rest Days

With the training we do at Crossfit I think its really important to incorporate some stretching and balance exercises. Although I am not currently teaching Bodyflow™ right now, I still try to do it at least once a week at home. Bodyflow™ is 45 minutes of a Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance. It is followed by 10 minutes of relaxation and meditation. If you are ever at agym thatvoffers this class I highly recommend you try it!
www.lesmills.com/southeast/bodybalance/about-bodybalance.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment